- What: Webinar – Kubernetes 101 Part 5: Exposing Apps
- When: August 12, 2020 at 5 PM CEST
- Duration: 45 min
- Presentation By: Indradhanush Gupta, Software Engineer @ Kubermatic
- Registration Link: Zoom
In this Kubernetes 101 webinar, you will learn how to expose your applications to other services or applications both within and outside of Kubernetes. Moreover, we will show the different types of services and their pros and cons.
Topics covered in this session:
- Why do we need Services?
- What is an Endpoint in Kubernetes?
- What is a Kubernetes Service and how does it expose a set of Pods?
- What are the different types of Services and when to use them?